About Korman Gerrity Real Estate
We’re passionate about the New Orleans real estate market, and here to guide you with care and integrity every step of the way.
Korman Gerrity Real Estate guides homebuyers, home sellers, renters, and investors through real estate transactions across the greater New Orleans area. Our dedicated team of local experts handles:
- Buyer Representation (free of charge!)
- Seller Representation
- Residential Sales
- Multifamily Investment Sales
- Marketing Consulting Services
- Free Comparative Market Analyses
- Tenant Representation (residential and commercial)
- Landlord Representation (residential and commercial)
Since 2009, we’ve navigated our clients through tens of millions of dollars’ worth of NOLA property transactions. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or rent residential or commercial property, we’re here to make the process seamless and swift for our clients and their families.
10 Reasons to Choose Korman Gerrity Real Estate
There are a lot of real estate companies out there. So, why choose Korman Gerrity? Read on to discover what sets us apart.
- We put clients first. Period. Not money, not sales goals. We handle each and every client like family, and we do everything in our power to ensure our clients achieve their goals.
- No pressure, no hard sells. Instead of focusing on selling properties, our realtors facilitate transactions between willing parties. We’ll never put our own financial interests ahead of our clients.
- Off-market opportunities. Every good real estate investor knows that great deals can be found outside of MLS too; with our access to pocket listings, our clients have a great opportunity to find properties below market value.
- Data-driven service. We help our clients realize their goals by staying on top of the most recent technology, trends, and data. That way we can be sure that our clients aren’t overpaying, and we can maximize the success rate once a property has been targeted.
- We know New Orleans. All the data in the world can be pretty useless when it’s not accompanied by a deep local knowledge of the immediate area you’re investing in. We don’t just live in New Orleans. We frequently walk through neighborhoods, speak with other homeowners, and tour available homes as they hit the market. Ask us anything.
- We’re strategic negotiators. We know the market, and we ask the right questions to fully understand our clients’ priorities and goals. We use actionable data, local insight, and creative tactics to make great deals happen for our clients.
- We get to know our clients. It’s not enough to do the bare minimum and get paid at the end of a deal. We’re with our clients from the beginning of their property search until long after they close. We’ll be there any time you need assistance. In the end, our clients tend to become our friends.
- We like our jobs! Working with people is something that each and every Realtor at Korman Gerrity treasures, but the moment that the keys (and champagne) are handed to a first-time homebuyer is something truly special to us.
- But we also take our jobs very seriously. Helping someone find their dream home is fulfilling in a way that many people never get to experience, let alone at work. We’re lucky that so many people trust us to assist them in what may be the largest purchase of their lives; we don’t take that responsibility lightly.
- Renovation and remodeling experience. Many of our Realtors have extensive experience in renovations and remodels, making us an ideal choice for flippers, investors, and first-time homebuyers alike. Sometimes it’s easy to get bogged down in bad home design choices, but our team is great at helping clients see past what’s wrong and instead focus on what could be done to improve the space.
Want to learn more about how we can help with your New Orleans real estate needs? Contact us anytime with questions or to speak with one of our experts.
Get Personalized Listings by Email
Just give us some basic info about your search and we’ll send personalized listings right to your inbox.
What to Look for When Buying A House
From water and electrical to siding and layout, check out our comprehensive checklist for what you need to look for when buying a house.